.::. Officers .::.
President - Damian Seijas
Spokesman - Open
Treasurer - Vanessa Seijas
Website Editor - Open
Activities Director - Open
.::. Car Jokes .::.
1. The emissions test guy starts laughing as soon as you pull onto the rollers.
2. You can't drive your car in the rain.
3. Your 'significant other' is afraid to drive your car.
4. You are afraid to drive your car.
5. You spend more on tires than on food.
6. You spend more on car insurance than on house payments.
7. You look in a state police car and see a picture of your car taped to the dash.
8. You throw your underwear in the garbage rather than the hamper.
9. You have to go to the track to buy gas.
10. Your mechanic names the new wing of his shop after you.
11. You're tempted to wear your fire suit just to drive to the office.
12. Red signal lights shift to green as you're approaching then shift back to red as you're receding.
13. You arrive somewhere before you left.
14. You get pulled over for doing 155 in a 35 but the cops will let you go if "they can look under the hood."
15. You remove the $2000 stereo system to save 6 lb. of weight.
16. You get an anonymous phone call asking if you are interested in being in the Cannonball Run.
17. You need parachute braking.
18. There is no possible way to "sneak out" of your neighborhood at 6 am.
19. Your pets scramble for their hiding spots as soon as the garage door is opened. (Pets, and all the neighbors...)
20. Family photos throughout the house are replaced with life-sized posters of your car.
21. You carry earplugs in your car.(doesn't everybody???)
22. The only spot on the car which receives any regular cleaning is the windshield. (what else is there to clean???)
23. You find out that side mirrors don't hold up at speeds exceeding 145 mph.